MOBILE SOLUTION BY A1 UPGRADE TEAM-SURAT
contact me
ayub.2830@gmail.com
contact me
ayub.2830@gmail.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By a1upgrade.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
first register this site for download any flash file

bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ayyub khan
Admin
ayyub khan

bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here Empty
PostSubject: bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here   bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://a1upgradeteam.niceboard.com
loranss

PostSubject: Re: bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here   bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:52 am

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
ssahoo

PostSubject: Re: bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here   bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm

I bought the nokia 2626 from nokia dealer(subiksha mobiles) but, the cell phone was getting hang and the switched off but every time they gave it back and said ur cell phone is ok , but now my cellphone doesn't switch On and my warranty period is also expired, And then when I went to nokia Servicing Center(land mark: sathyam cinemas) after giving my cellphone to nokia they said to contact them after 2 days, when I contact nokia servicing center they replied me my phone is ok . but doesn't happen.Again i gave my mobile for the same problem in same center but this problem still in my handset..
Therefore, I would like to say you that please kindly look this matter seriously...... and hope you will solve very soon.....!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here   bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here Empty

Back to top Go down

bb5.sl3 mic &pin missing solution here
Page 1 of 1